- Get a perfectly ripe avocado every time! Use the Wool Avocado's Cradle Ripener by Gute and enjoy the best, ripest avocado out there. Just pop an unripe avocado into the cozy wool sock and leave it. In just a day or two, a hard, green avocado becomes perfect for consumption.
- Choosing a perfectly ripe avocado at the grocery store is definitely easier said than done. Sure, there are different ways you can supposedly tell if an avocado is ripe, but that doesn’t stop most of us from winding up with an avocado that’s much too hard to risk cutting into. The Wool Avocado Cradle has a knitted, wool designed to take your avocado from rock solid to nicely soft in less than 48 hours!
- Whip your avocado's into shape by softening them with the Wool Avocado Cradle in Brown! Your avocado toast will be so good, you'll never want to ripen your avocados another way. Avocados naturally release ethylene gas, which is what causes fruit to ripen. When you contain the avocado in a sock, you also trap the ethylene gas and speed up the ripening process.
- Ripen your rock-solid avocados with this easy method in less than 48 hours! Insert the unripened avocado into the sock and place it in a warm, dry place. Press gently on the avocado through the top opening to check for ripeness, you'll know it is ripe when it yields to gentle pressure! Do not remove the avocado from the sock while ripening.
- This bag is handmade from blue wool yarn. The size is approximately 5 in/4 in and is suitable for most avocado sizes. Handwash the pouch with lukewarm water with handwashing detergent or in the washing machine. This product is washing machine safe.
You may also like