- Light up the night with our Coffin Skeleton Candle. Made for tabletop display, this candle features a coffin design and reveals a skeleton underneath when fully burned! A perfect addition for a Halloween themed party!
- A fun and unique candle to make your spooky themed party preparations mroe scary and atmospheric. Bones, skulls, and coffins. You see? They Breathe. They live! And what will you look like when you die? This candle is designed to look like a skull with its skeletal and bony figure and fingers reaching out of the bottom of the candle, as if trying to grab you right before it chases you across your living room!
- Our new skeleton coffin candle is scarily realistic! Watch as the wax melts, leaving the creepy metal skeleton hidden inside. The detail on this candle is impeccable. This would be an excellent decoration for any Halloween themed party. A scary effect for Halloween but one that is vastly underrated for year-round haunting or "dressing up" your home and adding some eerie flair during any occasion! This candle measure 7x5 Inches and burns for up to 8.5 Hours!
- This detailed metal skeleton candle looks like it came straight out of an old horror film! When the wax is melted away, the skeleton stands up, giving your guests an eerie surprise. Whether you choose to burn it for its spooky appearance or light it to give off a warm glow, what a great way to enhance your decor year-round!
- Do you love the spooky and scary? When it's melted down, the skeleton stands up, giving your guests an eerie shock. So grab an extra one for your guests to take home. It's a great way to enhance your decor year-round! For any gothic or horror-themed event, our Skeleton Coffin Candle will look great on display. It's the perfect accessory for Halloween, Dia de los muertos and other scary holidays! Burn it for its spooky appearance or light it to give off a warm glow!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.